Your privacy is important to you and to us. So we’ll protect the information you share with us. To protect your privacy, Anthology Diagnostics follows different principles in accordance with worldwide practices for customer privacy and data protection. We won’t sell or give away you name, mail address, phone number, email address or any other information to anyone. We’ll use state-of-the-art security measures to protect your information from unauthorized users.
The Internet is an amazing tool. It has the power to change the way we live, and we’re starting to see that potential today. With only a few mouse-clicks, you can follow the news, look up facts, buy goods and services, and communicate with others from around the world. It’s important to Anthology Diagnostics to help our customers retain their privacy when they take advantage of all the Internet has to offer. We believe your business is no one else’s.
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. Generally, this information is requested when you create a Registration ID on the site or when you download free software, enter a contest, order email newsletters or join a limited-access premium site. We use your Personal Information for four primary purposes:
- To make the site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
- To help you quickly find software, services or information.
- To help us create content most relevant to you.
- To alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new services from Anthology Diagnostics.
If you choose not to register or provide personal information, you can still use most of https://AnthologyDiagnostics.com. But you will not be able to access areas that require registration. If you decide to register, you will be able to select the kinds of information you want to receive from us by subscribing to various services, like our electronic newsletters. If you do not want us to communicate with you about other offers regarding Anthology Diagnostics products, programs, events, or services by email, postal mail, or telephone, you may select the option stating that you do not wish to receive marketing messages from Anthology Diagnostics. Anthology Diagnostics occasionally allows other companies to offer our registered customers information about their products and services, using postal mail only. If you do not want to receive these offers, you may select the option stating that you do not wish to receive marketing materials from third parties.
Purpose of Policy
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you voluntarily submit information on this website, send an email from this website, place an order or submit an inquiry such as email, or participate in another website function or feature.
- When you submit an inquiry or contact our Customer Service department, we may ask you for your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or other information. You may, however, visit our website without providing such information.
- Like many websites, we use “cookies” or other technology to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and related technology and how we use them.
- By accessing our website, our internet servers automatically record information your internet browser sends when you visit a website (a “Log”). These Logs may contain information such as your internet protocol (IP) address, browser version, domain name, language, date and time, the referring web site and information in your cookie files. We do not currently, but may also in the future present internet hyperlinks to other websites in a format that enables us to track whether those links have been followed. We would only use this information to improve the quality of the services we offer.
- We will only use your personal information in order to (i) provide our services or information about our services to you, (ii) analyze in order to improve our services and operations, (iii) engage in product development and (iv) fulfill the specific reasons outlined in our website when we collect your information.
- If we use your information for a purpose different from those outlined above, we will ask for your consent prior to such use. You may choose to opt-out of such use at such time. You may also request we remove your personal information from our active systems at any time by contacting us at the email or street address noted above.
How do we use your information?
- To personalize your website experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you may be most interested.
- To allow us to better serve you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To enhance the website based on your user experience.
- To register you as a user of this website.
- To quickly process your transactions and communicate with you regarding your order.
- To confirm your orders.
- To deliver services.
- To prevent fraud and bill you for services provided.
How do we protect visitor and customer information?
Do we use “cookies”?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our website visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you may not have access to features that make your website experience more efficient and some of our services may not function properly. Our servers automatically recognize visitors’ domain names and IP addresses (the number assigned to computers on the Internet). No personal information about you is typically revealed in this process. This website may also gather anonymous “traffic data” that does not personally identify you, but that may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving the services we offer. This website may also use other technology to collect information from time to time.
Anthology Diagnostics uses Google Analytics to collect and analyze statistical data about our website visitors. We may use Google advertising services, including a remarketing function, to arrange for you to see Anthology Diagnostics ads when you visit certain third party websites. These analytic and advertising services do not collect personally identifiable information. If you wish to opt out of the use of non-personally identifiable data by Google Analytics, you may do so by adjusting your Google Ad Settings.
We do not provide any personally identifiable information that we collect to advertisers unless you have given us permission to do so.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
How do we protect the privacy of children?
This website is not directed at nor targeted to children. Users of this website must be at least 18 years old. We do not use this website to knowingly solicit personal information from or market to anyone under the age of eighteen. Our goal is to comply with laws and regulations relating to the collection and use of information from children, including the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), if and to the extent that such laws may be applicable to the operation of this website. If you believe that we have received information from a child or other person protected under such laws, please notify us immediately through one of the contact methods listed below and we will take reasonable steps to remove such information from our databases.
Affiliate and third party links
Retention of Collected Information
We may retain the voluntary information you have provided to us, or that we have otherwise collected as described in this policy, in order to comply with law or contractual obligations. In some cases, the information may be retained indefinitely.
Changes to our policy
By visiting our website and providing us with data, you acknowledge and consent that we may use the data collected in the course of our relationship for the purposes identified in this policy or in our other communications with you, including the transmission of information outside your resident jurisdiction. In addition, such data may be stored on servers located in the United States or elsewhere. By providing us with your data, you consent to the transfer of such data and storage of such data within the United States.
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue through the contact information below.
Online policy only
Patient health information/protected health information
Anthology Diagnostics maintains a separate Notice of Privacy Practices related to its use and disclosure of patient health information/protected health information. Please visit our Notice of Privacy Practices section for more information.