Anthology Diagnostics is at the forefront of a new era in genetic testing. We are actively bringing the power of precision diagnostics into the physician’s everyday practice and patient’s everyday victories.
The field of precision medicine has evolved rapidly
Incorporating precision medicine into routine clinical care has been challenging
Advances in precision diagnostics can make everyday precision medicine a reality1
2. Pennell NA, et al. Economic impact of next-generation sequencing versus single-gene testing to detect genomic alterations in metastatic non–small-cell lung cancer using a decision analytic model. JCO Precis Oncol. 2019;3:1-9.
May deliver results that keep
patients from receiving the most
Testing may need to be repeated2
• Delaying treatment decision
• Increasing costs
Do not detect a broad range of
• Form an incomplete genetic profile that can impede clinical decision-making3
• Can miss up to 20% of clinically important mutations in some tumors4
One test can do it all
• Evaluates the most cancer-related genes in a single test in the most accurate and cost-effective manner4
• Shows the sensitivity or resistance of variants to targeted therapy4
Can help ensure patients receive targeted therapy, which can improve outcomes1
with comprehensive analysis of both hematologic and solid tumors
informed by an algorithm that is continually updated with new information as it becomes clinically relevant and validated
with actionable reporting
that can inform decision-making
in everyday practice
Dr. Ewing is Chair, Department of Pathology, and Medical Director of the Laboratories at JFK University Medical Center, where he has served since 2003.
Dr. Ewing received his B.S. degree from Davidson College in 1993, and his M.D. degree from Wake Forest University School of Medicine in 1997.
He completed his residency in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology at Georgetown University Hospital in Washington, DC, in 2001, also serving as Chief Resident.
Dr. Albitar has extensive experience in anatomic/clinical pathology, hematopathology, and molecular pathology.
He also has extensive business and administrative experience as an executive leader of large laboratories, board member, and director of large scientific and genomic diagnostic studies.
Dr. Albitar’s previous experience also includes his position as Senior Vice President, Chief Medical Officer, and Director of Research and Development at NeoGenomics.
Completed forms can be
Step 1: Understand the testing options
Step 2: Complete the test requisition form*
Step 3: Interpret the
Your final report will include:
*Once this form is complete, Anthology Diagnostics will ship a Collection Kit for tumor sample collection if needed.
Current as of 7/11/2020